Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Costumes Part 2

Tonight was successful. We had a great time at our church's Fall Fun Festival. The kids got more candy than we could eat in a year (I say that every year, but it's totally true. I throw away candy every year right before Halloween).

Here are the pictures that you have been waiting for:
My Southern Belle
My princess.
The Estrella GPS. Yes, Micah has decided that Dora should no longer be using a map, so he offers himself to be the GPS for the price of a few Estrellas per location found.


The Lady Pirate. Isn't she perfect? It's kinda hard to take her seriously in the tutu, but she'd make you walk the plank. The high-pitched "ARRR!" is just perfect.

I never got a great picture of all of them together. They wouldn't hold still long enough.

This is the fun that they had tonight:
Yes, she can bounce in that dress.
Yes, the gloves help her bowl.Look in the back, that's the only picture I have of the back of Becca's head tonight. Her hair took forever and I didn't think to take good pictures. This is after a bounce or two...it's still holding. Hair spray was my friend.

Well, there you go, that was Halloween. Good times.

No comments: