Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's

I think that this holiday is really funny. Still, I don't pull any jokes. I might later this evening, though...too much temptation in having a captive audience of youth at chuch...

Google always does a good job. CADIE is funny. You gotta love anything with pandas, right?

My brother's blog was funny, but totally unbelievable. Not that anyone will believe him, but who can't appreciate the cute panda pictures.

Again with the panda thing. Is that a running theme this year in April Fool's jokes? Should I post a panda just so that I won't be left out?

NO! I will not be sucked in...well...I don't know what to do! I will probably cave by the end of the day.

Maybe I'll even tie in a panda. Hmmm....These are my favorite shoes

2 comments:

Miss C said...

The whole I'm quitting WoW thing tipped it off as a joke. I have yet to meet anyone who has actually quit WoW.

Thanks for the tip on Cadie it was very entertaining. :-)

Paul said...

You know you love the Pandas!!

http://mmomeh.blogspot.com/2009/04/mor-panda.html