Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cardboard Signs

This was on one of my friend's blogs, and I thought I would share and comment:




I don't know what my cardboard testimony would be. God has changed so much in my life. I could say something about how I lost my son to autism, but God has shown me how to find Micah again. I could say something about how judgmental and mean I was, but God has reminded me that all have sinned...especially me. I could say so many things, because the truth is that God has done so much work in my life. He continues the work, and I am still under construction. There isn't enough cardboard to contain all the work that God has done and will continue to do in my life and in that of my family.

So, do you have a sign? I hope so. God is willing to do the work, all you have to do is let him.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

1 comment:

Miss C said...

That has to be one of my favorite versus. I find myself repeating it when I have no idea what else to do besides pray.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Blog. I think we all have many signs. I find that comforting, God continues to work on and through us. What a wonder.