Friday, February 13, 2009

The List

The following is a list of things that I need to do today but I am probably not going to get around to half of them. You could say that I am wasting time blogging about them, but I am multi-tasking at the moment (there are children on my lap in need of Mommy time before she ignores them for an hour or so).

I need to:
1. Do laundry (I know, who doesn't?)
2. Pick up all the junk on the floor of the living room
3. Go out to get a present for a birthday party this evening
4. Bake something to warm up my house
5. Keep my twins out of trouble
6. Dinner
7. Scrub my dining room floor (I didn't mop after dinner last night's dinner and I really should have apparently)

So that's my list. Shouldn't be too terribly hard, right? Well, if you could see my living room, you wouldn't say that (no, I'm not posting a picture, it's horrible). Still, nothing is that bad, right? Why am I being so negative about getting things done? It has to do with #5. The twins are way too two to actually get everything done. If you only have singles, you really don't know. Twins just have their ways...

Anyway, this entire post is just to give me an excuse to share this thing that my friend shared with me on facebook. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahahahaha! "Keep your snit to yourself." How awesome is that!? Thanks for sharing that.

Skubaliscious said...

It really is impossible to explain to people who have singles about how much more trouble twins can get into....because it's not just double trouble- it seems to be more than double!

Good luck with your list!